Chris Evans is perfection. That’s a fact. That we would meet someday and he would fall for me deeply and irrevocably is debatable but that’s how fangirling works.
A girl’s gotta dream.
Here are some of the most beautiful words written which are totally made for me and Chris Evans.
1) “In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2) “Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all.” In Memoriam A.H.H. by Alfred Lord Tennyson
3) ” He was my North, my South, my East and my West, My working week and my Sunday rest.” Stop All The Clocks by W.H. Auden
4) “Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.” Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
5) “Each time you happen to me all over again.” The Age Of Innocence by Edith Wharton
6) “The way her body existed only where he touched her. The rest of her was smoke.” The God Of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
7) “That the last two letters in her name were the first two in his, a silly thing he never mentioned to her but caused him to believe that they were bound together.” Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri
8) “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” Atonement by Ian McEwan
9) “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” Sonnett XVII, by Pablo Neruda
11) “Wheresoever she was, there was Eden.” The Diaries of Adam and Eve, by Mark Twain
12) “I look at you and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world…” Having a Coke With You by Frank O’Hara
13) “For she had eyes and chose me”. Othello by Shakespeare
14) “Talking to you makes everything unscattered”. Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green
15) “We would be together and have our books and at night be warm in bed together with the windows open and the stars bright”. A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway
16) “I don’t ask you to love me always like this, but I ask you to remember. Somewhere inside me there’ll always be the person I am to-night”. Tender is the Night by F Scott Fitzgerald
17) “Always”. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
By Salva Mubarak